We're about half way through 2013, it feels like it was 2012 just the other day. Well time flies as usual and it's already the first of July.
So I wanted to share my favourites of 2013 so far, here they are in no particular order:
1. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly - Review
Lyrical, engaging and most of all beautiful. The way history of the French Revolution as well as the present were entwined so beautifully.
2. Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson - Review
Totally swoon worthy and sweet, the romance kept me at the edge of my seat.
3. The Nanny by Melissa Nathan
I loved every moment of this and can't wait to read more books by the same author.
4. Revived by Cat Patrick - Review
Weaves in sadness, excitement and all kinds of great things.
5. Feeling Sorry for Celia by Jaclyn Moriarty (Ashbury/Brookfield, #1)
Original and the layout of the book is different to most books. Kept me hooked beginning till the end.
6. Requiem by Lauren Oliver (Delirium #3) - Review
Tormented my heart and broke it to pieces but the ending left me feeling exhilarated.
7. Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend by Louise Rozett (Confessions, #2) - Review
Realistic and true to the perspective of a teenager and full off ups and downs.
8. Golden by Jessi Kirby
This was WOW for so many reasons. I'm still thinking about this book.
9. Torn by Amanda Hocking (Trylle #2) - Review
Non stop action and made me smile.