Friday 13 October 2017

Book Blogger Hop - (October 13th - 19th) #10


This Week's Question:

Who is your favorite horror/suspense author and why? (submitted by Kitty @ Vicarious Bookworm)

My Answer:

I don't tend to read many books that are horror or suspense these days, but growing up I read A LOT of R. L. Stine books and they were definitely horror and suspense! Books from the Fear Street and Goosebumps series would have to be some of my favourites by him, and more importantly they did a great job at scaring my younger self. I remember not being able to predict the ending most of the time, they always seemed to take me by surprise - or that just might be because my younger self was not smart enough to figure it out!

Since there are about 54 books in the Fear Street series - here are some that I've read and would recommend! (They are all very quick reads too)

The Confession

This was the first book that I read
from the Fear Street series - definitely
got me hooked!

GOODREADS

Secret Admirer

GOODREADS

Killer's Kiss

GOODREADS



3 comments:

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.