Thursday 17 August 2017

What I Am Currently Reading #3


The past week has been crazy busy, I have not been able to get some serious reading done or unfortunately write a post. But thankfully things have started to quieten down, and I'm currently engrossed in a new book. 



Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella

I felt I needed a fun read so I decided to pick up Sophie Kinsella's 'Can You Keep a Secret?'

This is actually my first ever Sophie Kinsella book. I can't quite believe it - for some reason I thought I had read at least one of her books in the past. I think I can partly blame my watching Confessions of a Shopaholic way too many times!

I am about three quarters through the book and I am coming to understand why people enjoy reading Kinsella's books. It is 100% a fun read, nothing serious, perfect for summer. I am whizzing through this one right now and I can't wait to see how this book wraps up.





What are you all currently reading? Have you read anything by Sophie Kinsella before? If so, what are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.