Friday 16 November 2012

Dystopia Reading Challenge {2013}

Hosted by Blog of Erised
 
I've decided to  join this reading challenge as I think it will be great fun!
If you enjoy Dystopian books this challenge will be perfect for you. It will run from January 1st, 2013 to December 31st, 2013.
  • All formats are allowed
  • Re-reads are allowed
  • Must be full length books
  • It can be a stand alone book or a series
There are 4 levels of the challenge:
Level 1: Recruit (1 to 6 books)
Level 2: Rebel (7 to 12 books)
Level 3: Revolutionist (13 to 18 books)
Level 4: Leader (19+ books)
 I will be doing Level 2: Rebel
 Some of the books I hope to read are:
  1. Breathe by Sarah Crossan
  2. Crewel by Gennifer Albin
  3. Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi
  4. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
  5. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
  6. What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
  7. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
  8. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  9. Angelfall by Susan Ee
  10. The Elite by Kiera Cass

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us! Hopefully you'll have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! :D I want to read Alice in Zombieland. This is going to be awesome :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.