Friday 16 November 2012

City of Bones trailer + The Host trailer

City of Bones
 
 
I've patiently (which doesn't happen very often) been waiting for the 'City of Bones' trailer for quite a while. Now that I've finally seen it, I can't lie, but I did a little happy dance around the house!
 
I can't explain it but the trailer was pretty kick ass on so many levels. Just seeing all the characters come to life is exciting. The effects, music, setting and pretty much everything was awesome. I couldn't help but realise how cute Simon was and who could miss Jace's sexy accent. Did anyone else notice that Valentine had braid's in his hair, wouldn't you say that was cool? Maybe Magnus has been styling him.
 
 
Just look at Clary, Jace, Alec, Isabelle and even a topless Simon, is it not just perfect?
 
 
 
The Host
 
 
How can I express how much I love Max Irons who's playing Jared?
 
If the film manages to stay as true to the book as possible I will be super happy, the trailer sure is promising. The effects department sure did an amazing job, the music went along perfectly. I have faith that Saoirse Ronan will do a great job playing Melanie so I'm very much looking forward to watching it.
 
 
 
What did you think of the trailers?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.