Wednesday 31 October 2012

November Book Pile {2012}


I've got quite a few books in mind to read in November. I've recently been a pretty lazy reader so I thought the best thing to do was make a list so I would have a target to achieve. Challenges sure help keep me on my feet, so as the days get colder and darker what better way to entertain myself than cuddling up with a book.


Books:
1. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
2. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
3. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
4. Paper Towns by John Green
5. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
6. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
 
I'm not sure how many of these I'll be able to read because I might pick up other books to read or I'll lose interest which I do very often. Fingers crossed I read at least 2 of the above titles!
 
What books are you planning to read in November?
If you've read any of the titles I've chosen, were they good or bad?
Which book is totally worth reading first?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.