Wednesday 24 October 2012

My Book Boyfriend #8 {Archer Cross}

 
My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie @ The Unread Reader and Lesley @ My Keeper Shelf. This meme is one of my favourites because it gives me the chance to show off some of the many awesome book boyfriends there are out there.

Recently I read the last book in the Hex Hall series and I definitely think overall as a series it was pretty good, I can gurantee it will make you laugh. Hex Hall sure does have it's fair share of charming characters, so this week's book boyfriend is...

ARCHER CROSS

  • Archer is the sarcastic, charming, even caring, bad boy type.
  • Totally swoon worthy
  • 17 years old
  • Curly dark brown hair and dark brown eyes
  • Sarcastic
  • Attends Hecate
  • If you haven't read the book Archer is definitely a complex character of sorts.

Quotes:

“Archer Cross, resident bad boy and total heartthrob. Warlock. Every girl here is at least, like, half in love with him. Crushing on Archer Cross
might as well be a class.” 


“Archer?” I asked, raising my eyebrows. Hey, you might be able to take away my magical powers, but the power of sarcasm was still at my disposal. “Is your last name Newport or Vanderbilt? Maybe followed by some numbers? Ooh!” I said, widening my eyes, “or maybe even Esquire!”
I’d hoped to hurt his feelings or, at the very least, make him angry, but he just kept smiling at me. “Actually, it’s Archer Cross, and I’m the first one. Now what about you?” He squinted. “Let’s see . . . brown hair, freckles, whole girl-next-door vibe going on . . . Allie? Lacie? Definitely something cutesy ending in ie.”
You know those times when your mouth moves but no sound actually comes out? Yeah, that’s pretty much what happened. And then, of course, my mom took that opportunity to end her conversation with Justin’s parents and call out, “Sophie! Wait up.”
“I knew it.” Archer laughed. “See you, Sophie,” he called over his shoulder as he disappeared into the house.” 


“I am not snotty!" I nearly yelped.
He leaned back on his elbows, a wicked smile on his face. "Please.The first day I met you,you practically had a layer of permafrost covering you.” 


“There was a sensible part of me somewhere that clutched its pearls and hissed that I better not give up my V-card in a CELLAR, but when Archer's hands slid under my shirt and onto the skin of my back, I started thinking that a cellar was as good a place as any.” 

Have you read Hex Hall? What do you think of Archer?

Leave your link below so I can check your book boyfriend out too!

 

3 comments:

  1. I love that name, Archer, very nice. And I loved THE Archer, too. LOL. super bad boy with a heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll need to join the crush on Srcher class too! He sounds fantastic I love a bit of sarcasm in my book boyfriends! Great choice Tasnim:)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.