Wednesday 19 September 2012

My Book Boyfriend #7 {Luke Henry}


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie @ The Unread Reader and Lesley @ My Keeper Shelf. This meme is one of my favourites because it gives me the chance to show off some of the many awesome book boyfriend's there are out there. 

I don't know why it's taken me so long to get round to reading this book but this week I finished reading 'Forgotten' by Cat Patrick and I loved it. I was captured by the book and there definitely is a guy who is worth swooning over.

Luke Henry 
(the name sounds so chivalrous, hot right?)

  • Beautiful blue eyes
  • Dark blond hair
  • Dimples
  • Likes to wear brown converse sneakers
  • Talented artist who draws/paints ears
  • Cares about those he loves
  • Plans great romantic dates

Quotes

“I can’t stay away from you,” he whispers...“Don’t stay away from me, then,” I whisper back...”


And then he moves closer.
I hold my breath, considering that Luke might kiss me right here in the middle of the commons.  Just as I'm deciding whether or not I can kiss with an audience, Luke, staring intently into my eyes, raises  a hand towards me face.  Slowly, softly, he rubs his thumb along my jawbone.  I'm hypnotised by the most perfect kind of touch.  Oddly, it feels even more intimate than a kiss.


“The boy in the closet is your boyfriend. He loves you and will tell you all about last night.” “Cute,” I say, feeling my eyelids droop and sleep approach. “Don’t forget to tell me about the last hour in the closet.” “I’ll re-create it for you tomorrow,” Luke says...”

Leave your link in the comments below so I can check out your book boyfriend!

2 comments:

  1. I remember reading this and swooning over Luke quite a bit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds lovely! I love that second quote, that seen is quite sensual...and he didn't even kiss her!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.