Saturday 5 May 2012

Feature & Follow (3)


Hey there!

The blogs featured this week are The Housework Can Wait and Ali's Bookshelf Reviews!

This week's question:

Q: What is one thing you wish you could tell your favorite author?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think this question is meant to torture me, my list of favourite authors is everchanging and long. To name a few are Suzanne Collins, Meg Cabot, Lauren Oliver, Ally Carter, Sarah Dessen and loads more!
Well first of all I'd probably end up speechless for a VERY long time, than I would express my love for them and their books and would have a breakdown right there and then.
But in my dream world I would have a chance to fangirl about their characters together and ask them how they were inspired to write such wonderful books!

If this is your first time on my blog, I hope you liked the post and if you would like to follow me you can do it via GFC or linky followers and leave the link to your post below so I can do the same!

Tasnin <3

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I have a long list of favorites authors as well. I would probably be speechless if I ever did get the chance to meet them too!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have some of the same favorites! I feel like I would either say waaaay too much or nothing at all.

    New follower via GFC.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answer. Sometimes its hard not to fangirl.

    My follow friday

    ReplyDelete

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.