Friday 13 April 2012

2012 Sensational Seconds Challenge


I am taking part in the 2012 Sensational Seconds Challenge hosted by Jessi at The Reading Corner. This challenge is for sequels (second book) or companion novels to YA/MG series or book. There is quite a few books I really want to read and I'm extremely excited to take part in the challenge!

My goal: Level 2 (Intermediate): 5-8 books
Click HERE for the rules and to sign up

Here are some of the books I might be reading, I'll cross them out as I go along:
  1. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
  2. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
  3. Underworld by Meg Cabot
  4. Angel Fire by L.A Weatherly
  5. The Last Echo by Kimberly Dering
  6. The Savage Grace by Bree Despain
  7. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  8. Until I die by Amy Plum
  9. A Million Suns by Beth Revis

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.