Friday 22 March 2013

Reading Slump: Solution?

In the past 3 weeks, I've started about 6 different books but haven't been able to finish a single one. I don't have it in me to pick up any of the books and read them. It drives me crazy to be at a point where I can't bring myself to read. Usually when I'm in a reading slump I just let it pass even if it means waiting a month. Well I want to find myself a few different alternatives.

Source

I'd love to know about ways you combat your reading slump so I can experiment on myself. I'm already an impatient person so I have my fingers crossed that it will pass VERY soon. There has been a lack of reviews on my blog mainly because of the fact I haven't been able to finish reading anything.

What do you do when you're in a reading slump or having a book hangover?
Do you ever just wait it out?

1 comment:

  1. When I get in a reading slump I usually just try to force myself to read. It doesn't always work, but my slumps haven't ever been that long, so maybe it does work. I do know that a lot of people decide to pick up an old favorite and reread it when they're in a reading slump, and that sometimes gets them out of it. Or they'll read a really quick, light read if they've been reading a lot of heavy books, or vice versa. Hope you can get out of your slump really soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.